Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Roseanne Barr: 'I Couldn't Wait to Breed with Non-Jewish People'




CHELSEA HANDLER HOST: And you're Jewish and Mormon, half-Jewish.

ROSEANNE BARR: Well, I'm all Jewish but my mother made us go to the Mormon Church so we lived in Salt Lake City so she wanted us to fit in. So we started going. We had to go hang, you know, we went to the Mormons and hung out and all my friends were Mormon. But I was, you know, both my parents are Jewish.

HANDLER: Okay, well it's better that you're full-blown Jew than half a Jew like me.

BARR: No, my kids are half-Jew. I couldn't wait to like breed with non-Jewish people. I just really I couldn't wait to, I couldn't wait to leave home, start eating pork, take birth control, and have, and have mixed children. And I did it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment